Pennsylvania Fireback can easily and safely be installed in a hearth by using a pair of Saf-T-Boot fireback supports.
The Saf-T-Boot’s unique step design enables a fireback to be held leaning slightly back, upright, or leaning forward at a number of angles against the back wall of the hearth.
Saf-T-Boots and your fireback can be used with any cast iron grate, wrought iron grate, andirons, or gas log system.
Pictured to the lower right is a Three Bears Fireback leaning forward on a pair of Saf-T-Boots. Pictured in the boxes to the far right from top to bottom, the fireback is positioned leaning slightly back, straight up, and leaning forward.
Note: Only Small Eagle Fireback and Field of Stars Firebacks fit the lowest steps.
• Cast Iron, made by hand in the USA.
• SB3 - 2.5" wide, 8.25" deep, 11 lbs./pr.
• 1.5" - 2" - 2.5" - 3" steps
• First introduced in 1982.
• SB3 - $85 retail price • $70 sale price includes free shipping